I wanted to take a moment to drop a note wishing you a warm, wonderful and joyous Holiday Season and all the best in 2014! I am looking forward to the New Year, but it will be hard to top 2013, in which I welcomed my first baby and played more shows than ever before; and toured to TN, NC, PA, NJ, CT, MA, VT, OH & MI! Being a Mommy is definitely the best and sweetest gift I have ever received, but it is followed closely by the blessing of playing music for a living and getting to share it with all of you. Thanks so much to all of you who continue to come to my shows, buy CD's, and share my music with your friends. You make it possible for me to do what I love. This will be an extra special holiday for me as it is my baby's 1st Christmas! He is so amazed by the lighst and music and of course, Santa! As I look to the New Year, I am continuing to write songs for my next project and happy to report that I am at least 3/4 of the way there! We hope to record a new album in 2014!
Monday, 09 December 2013 18:28
Happy Holidays 2013!Written by Angela Easterling
Published in News
Latest from Angela Easterling
- See this South Carolina singer before she becomes a big star
- ELEMENTS OF FAMILY: Angela Easterling’s journey in song heads to Ted’s Fun on the River
- Angela Easterling is one of those great singer/songwriters who can create a full story in just a few lines
- Four & 1/2 Star Review by Alan Cackett
- Some Great Year-End Press for "Common Law Wife"